Are you completely naive with regards to Seo? No matter whether you might be an experienced webmaster or a complete novice, you have probably noticed the excellent struggle that comes with boosting your search engine ranking position or SERPS, if your cool. The problem is that there are plenty of different SEO Optimization strategies being outlined all around the web that it is hard to know which of them to choose. I’m here to solve this challenge for you. I am going to take you step-by-step through the proven in depth process of vastly enhancing your SERPS.
Step One: Figure out what keywords you need to optimize for.
You should discover which keywords to optimize for before you commence your SEO optimization efforts. You should pick out several keyword phrases that you would like your internet site to rank high for. You can find great keywords by using Adwords: Keyword Tool. Just search Google for Google keyword tool and enter within the keywords that you are currently thinking about optimizing for and also this program will show the previous months search volume for all those specific keywords. This SEO tool will even offer you alternative synonymous keywords which you can pick from. I would recommend picking a keyword phrase which includes had at least ten thousand searches in the last month. I know you may be thinking why not optimize for that keyword which has by far the most searches throughout the month? Well, the problem using this strategy is that the more searches that keyword phrase gets, the more competitors there are who will be optimizing to them. The better competitors, the harder it will probably be to rank for all those specific keywords. This is why I would recommend choosing to optimize for a less competitive keyword phrase initially. Once you have succeeded with this particular less competitive keyword phrase, your traffic increases, thus boosting your Google merit, and as a result making it easier so that you can rank well for additional competitive keywords later.
Step 2: Analyze Your Competition On-page Optimization.
* You should go to Google and do a search for the keyword terms. Ensure you are not logged into Google once you accomplish this search, because it may change the results. On the search engine results page you will need to analyze your main competitors sites (i.e. the top 5 results). The following is a step-by-step guide of methods to perform this analysis:
* Check the page rank in the webpage that you will be trying to outrank. You can find a number of different page rank checker tools by visiting Google and searching for page rank checker. In the event the page rank in the top 5 websites is below a page rank 5, you may have a great possibility of out optimizing them. When the page rank is 6 or above you might consider optimizing for any different set of keywords, being a page rank of 6 or higher is excellent and will be hard to beat.
* Visit the website that is certainly ranking high to your keywords, start from site 1 and work your way down through site 5. Once on the page, select the view button in the top of your own browser and then click Page Source. If this new screen pops up click the edit button and then click find.
* Hunt for the page’s title tags. Once you find them, find out if the keywords you happen to be analyzing are within the competitor’s title. If they are, that’s ok; you can add them to your page title as well.
* Hunt for h1. You are looking to check if the site has your targeted keywords within their h1 tags. You may consider to search for h2 and h3 tags as well. Should they don’t possess the keywords inside the h1 tag it is really an benefit to you simply because you can add them to your header tag.
* Now search the page for the keywords. You will need to see how often the webpage has got the keywords listed into it. Make sure to analyze how frequently the keywords are listed on the page in regular font, as well as, bold, italics and underlined. Make certain your write all this information down which means you can one your competitor together with your on page SEO optimization.
* Check to find out if the keywords are placed in the very first 25 words from the page and also the last 25 words of the page.
* Your on page SEO optimization strategy:
* You will need to be sure that your targeted keywords are placed in your title in a manner in which reads naturally.
* You will need to make use of your main keyword phrase inside your website description 2 times also in a way that sounds natural.
* You will need to include your targeted keywords inside your Meta tags.
* You will need to add your primary targeted keywords in h1 tags in the top of your web page.
* Make sure to list your keywords once in each paragraph on the site. Also, try and utilize the keywords once in italics, once in bold, and as soon as underlined through the entire page. – At many, just use keywords once each paragraph. You don’t want to use the keywords a lot of times as this can result in a negative impact on your SERPS. Google will discover this ploy as keyword stuffing.
* Try to really make it so your main keywords are listed in the initial 25 words of your webpage and also the last 25 words of the site. A trick I prefer to make certain my keywords have been in the last 25 words of my website is simply by adding them to the copyright portion at the bottom of my pages.
* Now, I wish to make it clear that on page optimization is only a Tiny factor in your SEO optimization campaign. On page optimization will only help your SERPS should you correctly conquer your off page optimization efforts, just on page optimizing will never dramatically boost your search position.
Step 3: Analyze Your Competition Off page Optimization.
Now you will need to check the off page optimization tactics that the competitors are using.
To achieve this you will want to analyze the quantity and quality of backlinks that are linking for the your competitor’s site. You can search for the number of backlinks a web site has by utilizing Yahoo as an SEO tool. Visit yahoo.com and look by using this format: Link:http:// www. yourcompetitorswebsite.com. This search will show you what number of the websites pages are indexed by Google, providing you with an improved notion of how many times Google visits the web page, as well as, the quantity of in links or backlinks that the site has pointing to it.
Now for that time consuming part; you should determine the quality of the links which are linking back to this particular site. Listed here is a listing of several things you will need to take a look at when determining the standard of the sites backlinks:
* The Page rank in the page linking to the site (i.e.www. website.com/pagelinkingtowebsite).
* The page rank of the main URL of the page linking to the site.
* How often the page uses the targeted keywords in:
* The title in the page (i.e. in the middle the title tags)
* In almost any h1, h2, or h3 tags – Within the main body in the page
How often the keyword shows up on the page in regular font, as well as, in bold, italics, and underlined.
After analyzing the backlinks from the top five competitors using the mentioned SEO Tools, you will want to choose a number of the same good quality backlinks which are linking in your competitor’s site that have the proper characteristics (i.e. correct category, onpage keywords, etc.) that will make a direct impact on your own SERPS.
When you have chosen your targeted link partners you are going to want arrive whois information i.e. who owns the web site. You can find this information by visiting whois.com and doing a search using the site address.
After you have the webmasters email, you will need to write them a letter asking them when they might consider exchanging links with you. Make sure that you curently have their website link on your own website. Provide them the address where they can see their link. Give them some kind of incentive for linking back to you personally. Use your imagination, and then try to make sure the letter sounds somewhat personalized. There is certainly nothing a webmaster hates a lot more than receiving a letter which is painfully generic.
I will say it again, as it is VERY important. Give the webmaster reasons to link back to you. Emphasize What’s inside it on their behalf when they hyperlink to you (i.e. you feel your website is a great resource for their users or something that is lypgtz that nature). At first you will definately get more no’s than yes’s but don’t get discouraged, this is actually the case for a lot of new web owners and will also get easier when your website ages.
Now, I know this sounds like Much to analyze manually, so for everyone that is interested, I might like introducing an amazing SEO tool that can completely automate this process for you personally.
The program provides you with all that you should analyze your competitors backlinks and facilitate your backlink building campaign.