Key topic on the internet is about knowing Search engine optimization keywords. First – Precisely what is Search engine optimization? This means Online Search Engine Optimisation (in case you are English! or Optimization if you are American!) Understanding Search engine optimization Keywords – in 3 Parts
SEO Keywords – Part 1 – Making Use Of The right Keywords is crucial in your success. Should you don’t use the right ones – you may as well forget it and take action else!
– Buyer Keywords – these are generally very specific, owned by a niche market, and also the prospect is already a buyer – for example Dyson Animal Model No – Latest Information On The Subject..
– Traffic Keywords – this can be more about volume of traffic – example the current news, popular items like cat food, dog food, latest diet etc It’s what folks are referring to Now
Understanding SEO Keywords – Part 2 Using website content on your blog –
– title tages, meta descriptions, your own content
Understanding SEO Keywords – Part 3 Get links using their company websites –
– the greater the higher
– use relevant key phrases
Understanding SEO Keywords – Money Keywords – Keywords that are very specific eg Royal Canine Dog food or Dyson Vacuum product No F – What To Consider.. – Interesting Facts… These are generally individuals who are looking for a specific item and therefor are specifically thinking about that product. Already buyers or very interested in a a bit more information before transforming into a buyer.
– SEO Network Marketing or Direct Sales keywords – affiliate products for instance – undertaking reviews on these – companies such as MLSP, MLMLSP, Network Marketing companies, MLM companies – do reviews of such companies. People searching for they are also usually buyers. A word of warning – don’t write anything besides positive! You don’t have to have the comeback of anything else!
– SEO Traffic Keywords – plenty of traffic can be generated by these words however they are not always buyers – just searching for something which may relate annually or periodically like a sale like Black Friday Discounts should you be in america. Good volume has arrived – so use banner ads that can lead to your capture pages. The sheer volume can lead to a few buyers.
SEO Keyword Searching
– search for low competition keywords
– search volume needs to be above 1000 monthly or it really is not worth the effort
Use long-tailed keywords which are using more than 2 words in a phrase – looking/using a lot more than 3 in phrase is much better. Also look for less than 100 backlinks pointing for that keyword. You can find companies that provide you with the software to do this to suit your needs.
Check for that authority ranking in the sites in competition eg PR 1,2,3 or 4 upwards. 1 – the cheapest ranking and upwards. The larger the PR rating the better weight that is provided to the site. 5 is nice – Google will rank you. On the competition – check the volume of traffic and the number of backlinks and the authority from the sites. Be forearmed!!
This can be impossible to undertake manually! It would and does take forever! You can find companies on the market that specialise in doing this to suit your needs – paid options but worth the cost. Like Market Samurai but additionally use Google Keyword – free.
Understanding SEO Keywords – Writing Blog Content Writing blog content on keywords – whether you choose to write upon an MLM leader, guru or affiliates of an MLM or Direct Selling company:
– Don’t write negative reviews – or utilize the words including ‘scam’, ‘fake’ etc. Write neutral or positive content. Controversial is OK if you are ready for exactly what it may bring!
– Always be positive
– Don’t P.. O.. anyone!
– Don’t bash leaders or companies
– Write helpful Reviews
Firstly and more importantly, I am just passionate about people. I am just passionate about their health whatsoever levels – as a Naturopath of 12 years We have understood that the thing that makes us the sickest is our view around the world and ourselves. Today I prefer methods to teach how to find success in most amounts of our everyday life – physical, mental and financial. If you think in yourself – you sjyvfn care for yourself. If you believe in your power to reach your goals – you may be successful. If you have the physical energy – you will possess the drive. It is actually all linked and it starts with the most crucial factor of them all – YOU!